Can't help but to continue on one particular thought.
I imagine it's not hard to know when you're losing a battle before you even start fighting. It's not that I'm fighting anyways. There is no way to win. I have always known that. Once someone forms an impression/opinion of you, it takes forever to wipe that out of their mind - no matter how hard you try.
And scars - don't we love going back to them and making them bleed again. Things that happened in the past - someone got hurt because of you, even though it's unintentional on your part). You think over time people will forget - but you're so wrong. If ever an argument comes up, you are going to hear from things that happen years ago, and then you can't say anything - because YOU ARE JUST WRONG. PLAIN WRONG. ALWAYS WRONG.
The one thought that keeps sticking and won't go away, is how bad it feels when people don't have ANY confidence in you. That seriously hurts. (That, by the way, reminds me of something else. And I'm eternally grateful for that enlightenment!)
Hmmm... enough rant from me for the day. I hope that once I let this out, life will go back to normal.
What a comfort to know that God always forgives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment