These few days there are a lot to celebrate.
First it's W's baptism. Because it's his baptism - I decided to skip church service at RGAC and went to his church instead. And then the same day I found out that I MISSED a wedding proposal at my church, where a friend sang a love song and knelt in front of the girlfriend, etc. etc. I saw the clip on my friend's camera (but I couldn't hear any sound!!) She and another friend said that if I were to be at church I would have been so moved that I would cry non-stop (which, knowing me, will likely will be the case).
Anyways, I'm very happy for the girl. Apparently the ring was amazing and everything seemed to be romantic and nice. Plus this will be the first pair in our fellowship getting married! Hopefully a good beginning for our group! =)
Sometimes it is hard not to think of my own future (family) when so many of my friends are getting married. I try to not think too much and just have faith that God will have a perfect plan for me. Have to admit that this is hard, esp. with so much uncertainty surrounding me. I always talk about how God is training my patience - I just pray that He will increase my strength so that I can pull through and really develop this virtue... really, really need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment