So--this is the first time I didn't turn on my out-of-office reply at my work address... I figured I'm in telecons 2 of 4 workdays anyways, I may as well pretend I'm working.
I still maintain that it's so difficult to be working away from work. It totally messes up my sleeping schedule! I keep dozing off in front of my computer at night--in the end I don't accomplish as much at night and I can't stay awake all the time in the conference :P (considering my trying to *learn* something new I went to a session on statistical analysis--didn't last that long!)
Anyways, I have to admit that blackberries are a blessing. It does keep me up-to-date on all the things going at work... I usually make a point of not bringing mine into meetings when I'm at work, but when I'm traveling, it does come in handy :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment