Sometimes we want so much to improve that we set new and ambitious goals. I do that all the time. And then I get disappointed all the time when I don't live up to them, when I give up half way (sometimes not even half way).
Today I went back to some of my old blog entries - and I came across one that I wrote down my 4 goals... 3 years later, I... well, have done one of them. Pretty depressing eh?
This year my small group has started a two-year bible ready plan. A few months into the plan, we find ourselves already 2 books behind. It seems so difficult to stay on track, even though the original intention is good.
So - today it's another new beginning. I have a new LTG partner. We made a commitment to keep each other accountable. To be honest, I cannot describe how happy I feel. Ever since I came to Boston, I have felt myself slipping with my faith. I haven't been as enthusiastic to serve as I used to be back home... I don't even know why - I'm so blessed to find a good and caring church in the new city... but the transitional nature of the city seems to hold me back for some reason (or this is just an excuse I make!). Just haven't seemed to be able to put as much effort to know people...
But I hope today will represent a new beginning. I'm actually quite excited - a prayer partner!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment