Couldn't sleep last night. For me who really have NEVER suffered insomnia, it's really a torture... I don't even know why it feel so different this time going back to HK. I mean, I don't even know what I'm feeling... a very mixed one... I'm sort of excited going back to see different things, etc. but then HK is a place I grew up in, so it's not exactly "new" to me either.
I haven't really planned much for the trip - even for packing I didn't start doing it until late last night. Wanted to pack all my clothes and then every one of my friends is asking me to just go back to HK to buy. But I'm not much of a shopper either. To have to shop for every day clothes as a supply when I'm traveling is sort of a new thing to me. Heck I don't even know if I like shopping in HK. Didn't remember buying much at all last time when I went back...
Sigh... have a headache now. This morning I came out from showering to discover that all my family has gone to Dim sum. It just made me feel like I'm an invisible part of the family. I always blame myself for not spending enough time at home... but ultimately I know that it's lack of communication. Funny thing is that it's just between me and the rest of them. My brother has no problem (and I'm supposed to be a better communicator).
I don't know - I feel lost about not being close to my family. I think esp. at Christmas time it hit me harder. Sort of dampen the anticipation of this HK trip.
aiya. Hopefully I can enjoy the trip... most importantly, no puffy eyes at my friend's wedding... :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment