For us Christians, Christmas is a time to remember the birth of Christ, to remember God's love and humility... and in the This year for some reason I don't feel like Christmas is coming. Heck I don't even feel that I only have 3 days of work before I don't have to drive to Langley for THREE whole weeks! I don't know... perhaps because of the anticipation of going for the HK/China trip... or perhaps because I am not going to be spending Christmas in Vancouver, it just feels different from previous years...
People talk about commercialization of Christmas or the Spirit of giving during the season, etc. etc. I don't have much feeling to all these. (But yes I refuse to go close to any mall). I don't have a lot of people to give gifts to, so I don't have to worry about the former; we ought to give with or without Christmas anyways - so I don't normally do special thing for the latter (though I am always glad to participate if others organize).
Anyways, it still feels very weird to be spending Christmas on the plane... I'm not really sure how to take it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment